Process Operator, start ASAP, 6 months, based Bridgend area. £11.24 per hour, Mon-Fri 37 hours per week.
Your new company
An award winning, nationally recognised utilities company based on the outskirts of Bridgend.
Your new role
Working as a process operator you will be responsible for
1. Inducting, supervising and managing outside contractors carrying out revenue and reactive capital
maintenance breakdowns and projects ensuring full compliance to Health & Safety and BMS
requirements and ensuring quality control.
2. Liaising with ME&I craftsmen on revenue and reactive capital maintenance work.
3. Participating in arrangements and cover for annual leave and sickness for area of operation.
4. Liaising and coordinating with the area Supervisor and team members on operating activities and
formulating effective and efficient cost reductions plans and savings.
5. Ensuring correct compliance to required EC Directives, BMS and other company standards and
procedures including Health & Safety.
6. Willing to develop and learn within the role and have the flexibility and competence to operate
and maintain multiple sites and participate in an out of hour's standby system.
7. Undertaking any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a background in working in an production or manufacturing, or similar capacity. You will be comfortable following instructions and strict protocol. Full training is provided.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work for one of Wales' leading organisations, the role is expected to last 6 months, with a possible extension. You will need a clean driving licence and the role may be subject to a criminal record check. The role is to start immediately, hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7.30am-3.30pm, 7am to 3pm on a Friday. Please note due to the working environment you will be working in proximity to pungent smells.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'