Salary £22,200 with increase after probation to £25,500
Day hours which will move into a shift pattern in 2018
Our clients, a world leading chemical manufacturing company are looking for 5 Process Operators to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will have experience of;
* Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and a clear understand of process and machine controls.
* Experience in Extrusion or chemical production.
The role will include;
* Following a strict manufacturing process that will consist of operating multiple machines.
* Organising raw materials and setting up for production.
* Following strict Quality guidelines
Currently running on a day shift, but is moving onto a shift rota in near future, so flexibility with shifts is needed!
If you are a suitable candidate excited about the prospect of working for a great company please submit your CV today and Lucy will be in touch.
Adecco is an employment agency and an equal opportunities employer. Due to the high volume of responses to our advertising we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. If you have not heard from us within 6 working days then please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Process Operator/ Chemical / Fibres/ Production line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job