Process Operator Temporary
Process Operator (Temporary)
£10.00 per hour
Our client,a large manufacturing organisation based in Broadstairs, is currentlylooking to recruit a Process Operator to work on an ongoing temporary basis.
Working in abusy and demanding factory environment, the successful applicant willjoin a team whose continuous improvement programme and high standardshave ensured this organisations status as a 'world class' manufacturer.
Paying an hourly rate of £10.00, working hours are 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Batch weighing, milling and blending of raw materials.
- Labelling, packing, order picking and distribution of finished goods and other factored products.
- Setting up and operation of plant equipment.
- Recording information/maintaining records.
- Warehousing duties, including the handling of both raw materials and finished products.
- Minimum of GCSE English, Maths and Science at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Experience of working within the chemical industry, or similar heavy industrial environment.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing working practices.
- Experience in manual handling and the handling of COSHH substances.
- Positive work ethic.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
- Be prepared to take part in continuous improvement and learn new skills as necessary to become fully flexible.
If you feelyou have suitable experience for this position and you are available foran immediate start, please don't hesitate to apply.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"