The main responsibilities for this Process Operative will be:
- To ensure the safe, efficient and accurate execution of production operations in accordance with the process instructions, standard operating procedures, GMP, quality requirements, health & safety procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Execution of dispensing, manufacturing and filling and packing operations in accordance with SOPs and Process Instructions.
- Responsible for setting up of equipment and ensuring correct tools are at hand in preparation for Production operations.
- Ensure equipment and area is in a good state of repair and highlight any fault/deficiencies.
- Accurate and timely completion of all documentation in accordance with SOPs and data integrity policies.
- Cross-functional flexibility across the Production areas.
- Ensure compliance with all risk assessments and all COSHH data sheets.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct application and condition of P.P.E. appropriate for the area.
- Responsible for highlighting any unsafe practices to appropriate individual.
- Maintain personal training record folder in accordance with SOP to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Comply with all company local and global policies including Quality frameworks, Red Book, and health, safety and environment (HSE) policies.
- Carry out daily GMP audits of the area to ensure compliant with HSE, cGMP, 6S standards.
- Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined by Company management.
This skills and experience required are as follows:
- Related industry experience within an manufacturing/production role - pharmaceutical experience desirable.
- Understanding of cGMP principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT tools i.e. MS Office & network systems.
- Working with written technical work instruction i.e. SOP's; Modules and Manuals.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Escalate issues/problems to Senior Process Operative or Shift Team Leader as defined by the Production Escalation Process.
- Willingness to work shift work - either 24-16-8 hour shift pattern, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and document effectively.
- High School Qualifications, Standard Grade or equivalent in the following subjects is essential: Maths, English.
- Standard Grade or equivalent in the following subject is desirable but not essential: Chemistry.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46817 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'