Are you keen to work in the food industry? If yes, keep reading as they’re looking for you!
Our client are now looking for a Technical Administrator to join the team on the Isle of Bute.
*** They can offer full relocation support to the successful candidate***
An exciting opportunity has arisen - for the right person - to join their enthusiastic team at their fast-growing manufacturing premises, dedicated to producing a wide range of vegan foods. The company has ambitious plans to expand which includes the development of new products to target the plant - based market all over the world. Bute Island Foods is one of the region’s great business success stories and is now the Isle of Bute’s largest single employer.
Process Operative Responsibilities:
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing, quality checks and recording results
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Packing goods to be ready for shipment on pallets
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Actively maintain production records.
The ideal Process Operative:
You will receive induction training on food safety, the manufacturing process and health and safety. As well as receiving bespoke training for your new job you will also obtain a Level 2 Food Safety - for - Manufacture Certificate. After your induction, you would move on to the production line, working alongside a training buddy and then the line manager. For the right person, progress within the company is possible as line supervisor.
As part of your normal working day you will be required to perform physical activities such as bending, lifting, walking, sitting, turning and repetitive motion.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your appreciated work as their Process Operative, you can expect a salary of £9.00 per hour on top of a range of benefits including:
- Staff canteen with free food and drink so that you can prepare yourself a simple, nourishing meal using the facilities and provisions freely available.
- The support and sense of camaraderie of belonging to a proud and effective team.
- Working on the Isle of Bute - a haven in the modern World.
Hours; 30 hours (to 40 hours) 10-hour shifts. Generally, 3 - 4 days 6am/7am - 5.30pm or when the production line has finished. May be asked to work occasional weekends. Additional shifts available on request.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in their role of Process Operative, they’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'