First 2 Recruit Ltd is working on behalf of our client in Southampton who are looking for experienced Process Operatives to join their team, on a permanent basis. Shifts are currently 6-2 and 2-10 but are subject to change and starting salary is £26,000 per annum (including shift allowance).
Process Operative Job Purpose:
To ensure that all the milk and cream requirement is processed to the required standard, ensure all equipment is cleaned to the required standard at the required frequency and all milk tankers are emptied after testing.
- Refer to NQC075 and NQC076 for relevant Standard and Quality Operating Procedures that are required to be followed
- Refer to the relevant standard operating procedures, which are available in the Quality Managers Office
- Operate raw and finished CIP as required
- Perform swab and PAA strip checks and complete the relevant sheet (see operating procedure)
- Acid clean plant every Tuesday and Friday.
- Clean finished tank area daily
- Clean process room daily
- Clean and tidy process control room daily
- Clean CIP sets area
- Replace all chemical drums when necessary
- Operate PA1, PA2, PA3 and PA4 to complete daily production requirement and operate PA1, PA2, PA3 and PA4 CIP until finish
- Test and unload product tankers as and when they arrive on site
- Collate all paperwork daily and pass to your manager
- Monitor to ensure all butterfat percentages are at target level
- Observe company hygiene regulations
If you would like to apply for the position of Process Operative please send your CV to Lindsey Smith at First 2 Recruit.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.Â First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.
- Control Room
- Process Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job