Process Multi-skilled Operative
£8.00 to £8.96 Per Hour
Sherburn In Elmet
Our client based in Sherburn In Elmet is looking for several Process Multi-skilled Operatives to start immediately.
The factory work on a continental shift pattern.
What we are looking for:
You will have experience within a similar environment or have worked in areas that involve XPS/PVC/EPS extrusion, chemical injection processes, machine wrapping and/or end of line operating duties.
You will be used to working within a rotational shift pattern and be prepared to be flexible within the workplace.
You will be keen, motivated, proactive and willing to accept a challenging environment.
In an ever changing role you must have a can-do approach to your work at all times.
- Understanding of all Health and Safety issues within a busy factory environment
- Experience of start-up/production monitoring and shut-down procedures for an Extrusion machine
- Analytical and mechanical capabilities are essential in order to identify issues within the production process
- Basic level of computer skills
- Good communication skills are essential
- Evidence of team working, working on own initiative and responsible for personal self-development
Please apply with a full copy of your CV or call MYNT on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job