- Established for more than 150 years in the scientific and laboratory sectors
- Employs over 170,000 people around the world
- Well known global brand now looking to bring a business development manager to help support planned growth
- Experts in water treatment
- This is an extremely high level/important position for the company.
- Providing expertise during contract and tender for both new greenfield site water treatment plants and adding stages to existing water treatment plants.
- Ensure process proposed is safe and cost effective.
- Will go with the Sales & Marketing departments/Proposals Manager, Contract Managers to present on occasion at client sites or at conferences to large audiences.
- Overseeing a team of 5 Process Engineers, allocating staff to tender and contract projects. Reviewing performance against programmes.
- Helping validate the designs and minimising costs with head office in Paris.
- They service oil and gas, power, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, food and bev, automotive, mining, metals, and recycling.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for an experienced Water Process Engineer.
- Experienced with drinking water, wastewater and industrial water treatment.
- BSc/MSc Process, Environmental Engineer or similar
- Experience of managing a team or looking to take that step up.
- Proven experience of design and building solution/package equipments.
- Not interested in petrochemical, oil or gas or pharmaceutical people.
- Will need to have the aptitude to learn new software
- Commutable to the West Midlands
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.