Are you looking for a role in manufacturing and have experience as a process leader? We have excellent pay rates and set shift patterns, in a clean and professional factory. You'll get weekly pay, scheduled shifts, paid holiday and training. Do you have good attention to detail and previous production or manufacturing experience? If yes, please apply today!
- Weekly pay and scheduled shifts
- Accrue paid holidays
- A clean environment, COVID secure.
- Onsite free car park and bike storage
- Based on industrial estate with excellent link to public transport
- Health & safety training and support
- Access to benefits scheme which includes 100's of high street discounts and much more!
- £11.65 - £13.40 PER HOUR - 1st and 2nd shift available
- 1st shift (Monday to Thursday 5:24 - 15:00, Friday 05.24 - 12:00) and 2nd shift (Monday to Thursday 15:00 - 00:36, Friday 12:00 - 18:36)
- To start ASAP
The Process Leader role supports the area Team Leader to ensure operatives follow standards at all times. The role also ensures that there is visibility of performance indicators in the area.
They will be responsible for completing tasks assigned by the team leader; these can be linked to projects, KPIs, deviations, and audits.
The Process Leader role reports directly to the area Team Leader; there are no direct line management responsibilities.
The role focuses on internal area processes and performance, but the Process leader will also work closely with other departments to support cross-departmental topics.
- Ensure process standards are being followed in the day-to-day operations
- Logging and management of daily KPIs so performance and deviations are visible to the team
- Ensure documentation on processes is up to date and train operatives on standards as required
- Complete tasks assigned by the Team leader to support projects or close open actions from internal audits
- Work closely with other departments to ensure cross-departmental processes run smoothly
- Main activities include kitting and manufacture of composite parts and systems.
- Must be able to work with measurements and procedures and work under minimal supervision to the high quality required
- Reading and adherence to process instructions
- Experience working in an operational environment
- Strong and confident verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate and experienced in operating an ERP system (e.g. SAP)
- Customer focussed and goal oriented who understands KPI's
- Analytical mind-set
- Problem solving skills
- Focused on Standards, 5S and Safety within the workplace
- A natural relationship builder intent on creating a supportive, positive and safe atmosphere
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'