Enigma People Solutions is seeking individuals able to develop new and improved processes for the fabrication of III-V-semiconductor wafers for InP optical components. The integration engineer will be joining our client's Process Integration team and work in strong conjunction with the Device Development team and the Operations team to transform device prototypes and ideas to reliable, stable and manufacturable components..
Our client provides custom foundry services in InP, GaAs, GaN and GaSb on 2", 3" and 4" wafers, and have ongoing, active research and development programmes in various technology areas in partnership with private and public bodies. They also develop and manufacture custom and standard InP laser products for the FTTx (Fibre to the Home / Premises / Building) and PON (Passive Optical Network) markets and are currently in the process of ramping production to >1M devices per month. They are ISO 9001: 2015 certified and currently employ 70 staff in R&D, wafer fabrication and backend assembly & test at their facility near Glasgow.
- Developing new process step modules to be integrated in the current workflow or for new products
- Verifying the process setup by process engineers for each process step or modules by analysing the data, in-line measurements, and through failure analysis.
- Ensuring that the process setup is compatible with all downstream process steps
- Collaborate with other engineering teams for achieving good yield and performance for their technology.
- Developing new technologies to level of maturity and stability able to be transferred to high volume manufacturing,
- Ongoing collaboration with Design and Technology teams on process performance against the PDK limits.
- Invent and generate new techniques and methods able to provide solutions to customer requirements and needs
- Minimum 3 years experience of semiconductor processing and process integration
- Understanding of working principle and operation of semiconductor manufacturing tools
- Hands on cleanroom manufacturing experience
- Device physics understanding and experience
- Integration / Process engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to analyse data and draw meaningful conclusions to root cause and impact
- Track record of ability to solve technical problem
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Track record of ability to prepare technical reports, white papers and present this to internal and external customers.
- Ability to meet deadline and milestone.
- Self-driven and motivated, able to drive progress with minimal supervision.
- Open, pragmatic, team player. Willing to support and challenge (and to be supported and challenged). Not constrained by perceived barriers.
- Result orientated with sense of urgency whilst quality conscious.
- Be willing to uphold company standards, act as a role model and take ownership.
- Process Engineering
- Process Integration
- Technical Reports
- Semiconductor Industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'