Revenue Management Continuous Improvement Manager, Revenue Management, Maternity Cover
What will you be doing?
Providing guidance and support to the Trading teams, our Process Improvement Manager plays a critical role in identifying and applying the most effective code-based pricing and availability controls. Using our centralised pricing controls, this will be carried out in a consistently accurate and efficient manner.
Facilitating and driving a culture of continuous improvement within Revenue Management, our Process Improvement Manager will develop quality documentation of the processes required to launch, calibrate and manage pricing & availability across the trading team. They will be responsible for defining key process steps and sequencing, including mapping processes, decisions and interdependencies. Our Process Improvement Manager will also be constantly exploring and acting on opportunities to improve process quality and efficiency resulting in clearly defined pricing processes and decision rights.
Co-ordinating and providing regular training and development across the wider team, our Process Improvement Manager will champion best practise, sharing programmes across revenue management ensuring processes are well understood and followed. Capturing new ideas from across the team is important to us, and so you will ensure there are sufficient structured feedback loops in place to embed best practice and capture feedback.
So, if you get excited at the thought of developing and delivering a pipeline of systems releases for Premier Inn’s internal revenue management system, documenting best practice and continuously driving change, this could be the role for you!
Why we would like you to apply
- Your career has allowed you to develop a strong understanding of core RM principles and processes and given you the experience in systems testing and implementation of revenue management systems and change programs
- You are familiar with ‘continuous improvement’ philosophy and techniques
- You have a sound knowledge of specific process improvement techniques such a Lean Six Sigma
- Using your critical thinking, you are able to diagnose problems quickly to identify weaknesses and propose solutions
- With your excellent communication skills, you are quick to build rapport and credibility across a wide range of teams
- You have managed small projects where facilitating conversations with numerous stakeholders means you have delivered change and process improvement successfully
- Strong fact gathering and research skills, you are detail focussed
- You hold a PRINCE2 project management qualification or similar
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job