Process Improvement Analyst
£26,000 - £27,000
Interaction recruitment is recruiting for a Process Improvement Analyst for a Wealth and Investment management company. Based in Bristol; you will join our busy Clients Administration team as a Team Leader on a Fixed Term Contract basis until the end of the year.
This is a great opportunity for a responsible, self-starter look to improve an administration team and take on some line management responsibilities.
Do you enjoy taking responsibility and making improvements on your own accord?
Do you want to work for a company that consider their staff their most valuable resource?
Are you someone who can direct and lead other members of staff?
Day to Day Duties:
· Review processes
· Create process efficiencies
· Making improvements to current disciplines set in place
· Constructively challenge processing
· Financial Services Administration / Processing experience (preference given to those from a DFM environment).
· CASS awareness and understanding is desirable.
· Previous Team Leader experience.
· Excellent customer services skills and highly organised.
· GCSE Level (A-C) Maths and English or equivalent.
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written.
· Proficient in Word, Excel
For more information regarding this role please contact Teresa New at Interaction Recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job