Financial Process Improvement Analyst
Large brand based in Berkshire is looking to recruit a Process Improvement Analyst to join their central finance team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a high turnover business. With the opportunity for extension on the initial 6 month contract, this role also provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Management Teams across the business.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Knowledge of core Finance processes, including the Record to Report process, including monthly management accounting, balance sheet management, year-end close and consolidation, fixed asset accounting
- Proven track record of process mapping, process design and policy redesign
- Set up and run series of workshops
- Monitor and drive the delivery of the programme of improvement opportunities
- Stakeholder management including understanding and delivering on the change impact
- Own the detailed improvement roadmap for key improvement areas
- Manage the overall plan for the improvement opportunities
- Deliver specific improvement actions
- Engagement of key stakeholders in end to end process enhancement
- Support with query management / resolution
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a large business focusing on financial process improvement
- Experience of project delivery focusing on process improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job