Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We now have an opening for an experienced Process Governance Analyst
- To work with each in-scope area across BINS to ensure that key processes and key risk controls are reviewed regularly, ensuring they meet with the agreed standards, are fit for purpose and performed as written.
- To impact assess each proposed process change against the process architecture framework and associated existing process documentation, risks, MI etc
- To monitor all approved changes impacting process to ensure safe implementation and follow through of associated updates of process documentation
- To work with each Process Owners across BINS to ensure that key process controls are reviewed periodically ensuring the design and performance are effective
- To communicate and share Process best practice across BINS
- To conduct Process Control Walkthroughs to identify points of failure (Regulatory, Business Outcome & Customer Outcome) within key processes, determine the causes and ensure appropriate controls are in place
- To work with each Process Owner across BINS to ensure identified key controls in processes are tested periodically to ensure the design and performance is effective
- .Minimum of 3 years+ experience in similar role working in an FCA regulated customer service industry,
- Advanced knowledge levels of Visio or comparable software modeling tools and highly literate in other MS office toolsets e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly developed influencing skills at a senior level
- Understanding of process definition
- Ability to create and maintain detailed process maps
- Ability to facilitate workshops for the purpose of process definition or review and approval.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation
- An understanding of and ability to identify, conduct risks to the business
- A working knowledge of the FCA handbook, and wider requirements including conduct risk, TCF, information security and financial crime
- Able to work in a team or on own and under pressure to deadlines
Bupa offer a generous starting salary and benefits package which includes bonus, Bupa cover, excellent pension with associated life assurance/critical illness cover, 25 days holiday, free onsite gym and a raft of other benefits. Being a healthcare business though there is an immense focus on work-life balance and the offices are friendly, but intense and usually mostly deserted shortly after the end of a standard working day.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit ourwebsite
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job