nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill – from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
Through our unique offering, providing services from feasibility and design, to construction and handover, our Water business provides ‘Full Asset Lifecycle Thinking’ across our projects, in both the clean and wastewater environments. Always ensuring we are supporting our customers with innovative outcome-based solutions and an exceptional experience. We currently deliver infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects for 10 of the largest national water sector companies.
An opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer/Senior Process Engineer based in the Bournemouth region. Reporting to the Process Manager, you will support the team to deliver Civil, Mechanical & Electrical schemes, predominately in the water industry.
What you’ll be doing day to day
- To support the Project Delivery team to achieve excellent project outcomes
- To contribute to the achievement of the company’s vision, values, targets and objectives
- To operate manage and control the companies Integrated Management System in relation to your and the company’s activities and accordance with instruction
- To ensure legal compliance
- To actively participate and positively promote good Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality performance
- Compile documentation for the Project Delivery Team for their Senior Management / Director reviews as necessary
- Visiting site with the Project Team to obtain necessary engineering
- Review existing and proposed process solutions and research the effects of implementation.
- Undertake Process Safety and Impact Assessments
- Liaise with client process teams to establish and develop solutions
- Contact supply chain and liaise for solutions
- Compile Project Documentation as required
- Compile and collate final contract documentation, “As built” data, test sheets etc. for inclusion into Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Support the preparation and implementation of Commissioning Plans
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Process Manager
- Able to systematically review a process plan against design, control philosophy and then optimise the plant
- Review and application of design specifications
- Prepare and/or check process calculations
- Prepare and/or check PBDs, PFDs and P&IDs
The experience we’re looking for in a candidate
- An industry applicable BEng/BSc/MSc or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Hands on Process Engineer with a background in chemicals applicable to water treatment (Coag dosing, Poly dosing, pH correction )
- Microsoft Project experience
- Preferably experienced with biological Fe removal
- Experience with manganese removal
- Experience with filter wash water systems
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company car / Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday trading scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perks at work scheme (discount from high street retailers)
- Free eye test vouchers
- Employee share scheme
- 3x life assurance
- Free Parking
- Flexible Working
- 5% enhanced pension contribution
Please note – we may have to close applications to this role sooner than anticipated based on the number of applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'