We currently require an experienced process engineer on a full time, permanent basis to be based in Grimsby. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 10 years in Process Engineering and specialization in Pharmaceutical / Food / Drink Chemical Engineering is preferred.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring planned engineering (process) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, data-sheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process data-sheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
- Undertake meetings and presentations Develop and maintain good relationships within and outside the company with all key stakeholders and service users
- Undertake all forms of contact on a daily basis including written correspondence, telephone correspondence and face to face contact on a range of subject areas
The safety of our employees is vital to us so the successful candidate must be responsible for their own safety at work. The Process Engineer is responsible for the safe execution of all works and activities undertaken. He/she must keep up to date with all current industry legislation applicable safety legislation and company procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working and busy team within a global engineering company.
- Food Industry
- Process Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'