Salary - £25,000 - £27,000
Fulltime - Monday to Friday
Benefits - Pension + Life Assurance + 25 days holidays + bank holidays
Joining a market leading manufacturing business who are expanding and continuing to be successful now have a requirement for a process engineer or material scientist to join the businesses international scheme based in Southampton.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, hungry and ambitious engineer or material scientist with knowledge and previous experience working within an engineering or manufacturing environment essential.
As Process Engineer you will:
- Join the businesses international scheme with the opportunity to train, learn and develop overseas as well as having the support and on the job training from a highly skilled experienced mentor.
- The mentor will support, and encourage your own learning, maximising your potential, develop your skills, improve your performance and help you become the person you want to be.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering or material science discipline essential
- Knowledge and experience of manufacturing or engineering environment essential
- Knowledge of manufacturing improvement methodologies e.g. lean manufacturing
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills within a manufacturing process environment and have a hands on approach to work
- Strong team player with excellent communication and inter personal skills, you will have determination and be hungry for success to achieve objectives without having detrimental effect on quality standards.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Process Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Technical Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"