Our client is a manufacturer on the outskirts of Burton who has a great opportunity for a Process Engineer to join them. You will provide technical direction to all phases of the manufacturing process as well as managing a production team, ensuring they are trained to a high level of competence. General duties will entail:
- ongoing familiarity with product;
- conducting trials, testing samples, etc;
- Compilation and maintenance of product and process information;
- Detailed analysis and design of assembly processes;
- Establish detailed and accurate production processes based on project schedules;
- Assist in compling design reports and other engineering documentation;
- Production of process control functional specifications;
- Process flow diagrams;
- Manage project results, timing and costs;
- Test systems are working correctly;
- Train and develop production team;
- Creat quality supporting data to demonstrate productivity, manning and throughput;
- Produce and implement maintenance schedules.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have a good understanding of 5S, Lean/6 Sigma and continuous improvement. You should also be confident at understanding technical drawings as well as excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the right background and you are keen to join a successful company with excellent career prospects, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'