Salary - £38,000 - £42,000
Fulltime - Monday to Friday
Benefits - 25-days holiday + pension
Market leading manufacturing business are looking for an additional process engineer to join the manufacturing department to meet both the company and customer expectations working Monday to Friday in the Buckingham area.
The role requires the process engineer to be responsible to the process engineering manager within the new product introduction department.
As Process Engineer you will:
- Identifying and specifying processes that meet manufacturing requirements, timing, part, handling etc
- Specifying equipment that meet manufacturing requirements and are within budget
- Instigate the ordering of all equipment with the purchasing department
- Responsible for managing the supplier to meet the project cost and timing requirements
- Agree and implement sign off criteria at the supplier for all equipment
- Supporting the projects team through projects milestones
- Design for manufacture activities throughout the projects
- Support all project meetings when requested
- Support manufacturing until projects are closed
- Support and lead where necessary
- HND qualified or above within a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of process and production engineering within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand and deploy process control techniques
- Experience of working with and managing suppliers
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"