Process Engineer - £40-45K - Telford (12 Month FTC)
An experienced Process Engineer is required on a 12 month FTC for a leading Tier 1 supplier of plastic components for the automotive industry. As Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing day-to-day production support for technical and production issues, for this forward thinking and market leading organisation based in Telford.
As Process Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Providing Day to Day plant support for technical and production issues
- Determining process critical and significant characteristics
- Conducting development capability trials and coordinating SMED activities.
- Ensuring that all manufacturing areas will be able to operate to full effectiveness in order to achieve planned scrap levels.
The Process Engineer will be have the following skills and experience:-
- Degree or good level HNC in engineering related subjects
- Experience of injection moulding
- Kanban, Poke Yoke and SMED techniques training
- Experience of customer requirements
- Problem solving (PST)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
In return for your skills and experience the company will offer the Process Engineer excellent salary and benefits package, with opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. Apply now online, or contact Katharine Bignell of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to answer any questions you may have.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job