The successful candidate will report to the Production Engineering manager and assist in Continuous Improvement and the Process.
The Process Engineer's duties will include:
* Identify areas for improvement within the manufacturing process
* Assist with the introduction of new products into manufacturing
* Recommend and implement process improvements
* Promote lean manufacturing activities to reduce waste
* Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at all times
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* HNC in an engineering discipline
* Experience in manufacturing would be ideal however candidates with a relevant Degree and no experience will be considered
* Experience working within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing methods
* Familiarity with CAD packages such as SolidWorks
* Training and development offered on areas of the role for the right candidate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for James East.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job