The main purpose of the role will be to carry out process engineering design, costing, procurement, installation, handover and commissioning of new projects and provide technical support.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Carry out detailed process engineering design studies for projects and new product introduction.
* Develop detailed design specifications.
* Specify and select new process equipment.
* Support production in optimisation, troubleshooting and project commissioning.
* Carry out project management, engineering, costing and cost control activities on projects.
* Establish design proposals within legislation, safety, quality and environmental standards.
* Comply with all HSE requirements.
* Where appropriate act in project leader role.
* Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have / be;
* Graduate Chemical engineer.
* Experience within the Chemical / Pharma industry.
* Working knowledge of cGMP regulations.
* Knowledge of unit operations and equipment i.e. reaction mixing, distillation, filtration.
To apply for this role please send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Rowan Smith on
Kelly Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job