An exciting permanent opportunity to join a highly reputable automotive business located in Wales. This opportunity will suit a Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer who has an extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques/methodologies. A generous salary of up to £45K (dependant on experience) in addition to an outstanding benefits package. This opportunity also has fantastic progression opportunities. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible
The successful applicant will be supporting & driving continuous improvement activities throughout the business with the use of lean manufacturing methodologies. The successful candidate will be evaluating, proposing & introducing changes to existing business processes with the aim of increasing profitability by reducing waste and improving efficiencies.
Skills / Experience
- Degree/HND qualified within an Engineering discipline.
- Extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing / continuous improvement - a Six Sigma certification is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience of working to TS16949 would be highly desirable.
- Good project management skills are essential, and any qualifications would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*