Process Engineer - Coventry - Competitive Salary
A leading heavy engineering manufacturer in Coventry is seeking a skilled Process Engineer to join their well-established team to help develop complex component assembly methods and to introduce lean manufacturing processes.
As the successful Process Engineer you will support all production requirements and business growth through the implementation of NPI projects and continuous improvement methods.
- Lead, train, develop and motivate the manufacturing
- Ensure capability and capacity requirements are understood when implementing NPI
- Ensure that all H&S requirements are understood and met when implementing
- Knowledge of introducing automated build processes to low/ medium volume high mix production build
- To work with the production team to re-design cell layout s to optimize output and increase efficiencies.
- Support Capex projects for build lines at UK sites & overs
- To identify new technology and implement this on new and legacy
- To work on NPI projects with limited time scales.
- Create work instructions, control plans & process
- Identify new technology to support the growth of the
- Proven track records implementing lean improvements within an assembly environment.
- Experience of managing Capex
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is preferred but other CAD software will be considered
- Experienced in NPI and process improvements.
- Strong knowledge of assembly methods and
- Extensive knowledge of BOM's, Routings and work instructions.
- Familiar with Quality Systems/ PPAP & Environmental
- Recognised Technical Apprenticeship / HNC level equivalent in mechanical engineering.
Salary - Competitive
7:30-16:00 Monday-Thursday 7:00-13:00 Friday
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Flexi-time OfferedIf your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy