Process Engineer - Hungerford - £35,000
A new opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to optimise industrial processes and Bills of Materials (BOMs). My client are based in Hungerford and this is a brand new opportunity to progress and grow within the company.
You will ideally have experience as a Process Engineer, experience with BOMs (Bills of Materials) and liaising with the shop floor.
As the Process Engineer, you will:
- Review and maintain MRP / ERP data.
- To develop and improve manufacturing processes.
- Develop best practices, routines and solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Resolution of technical issues.
- Capacity planning and operational efficiency.
- Support calculation of production costs.
You will ideally be:
- Experience of Process / Production engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Bills of Materials (BOMs).
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with the manufacturing team.
Package for the Process Engineer:
- Salary circa £35,000.
- Death in Service x 3
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Process Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job