ARE YOU IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TERM CONTRACT? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A PROCESS ENGINEER?
My client based in the Coventry area are currently looking for an experience Process Engineer to join their team during an extremely busy period! The role will be reporting and working closely with the Operations Manager during a period of change. Responsibilities will be to improve the manufacturing ability of the business through better production methods on the shop floor. Speed up production by reorganising the operations and making the process more efficient. The reorganisation will involve minimising the picking orders across the shop floor to increase outputs and decrease the times it takes to fulfil the orders!
Responsibilities will involve:
- Liaising with Operations Manager to identify, design, justify and implement assembly and manufacturing processes with the aim to increase both productivity and quality.
- Identify opportunities where my client can improve safety.
- Work with the manufacturing team to review production processes daily, implement opportunities for continuous improvement that will help reduce cycle times, process variation, defects and lead-times.
- Housekeeping: When designing the shop floor layout consider that a high standard of housekeeping is required at all times.
- Experience within a Manufacturing Design and process Implementation environment
- Practical experience of Process Improvements and the implementation of process projects.
- High standards, accuracy and the need to achieve results.
In return my client offers a fantastic day rate DOE with the possibility of contract extension due to further growth within the business.
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Process Engineer position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.