Our client, Tier 1 provider wastewater sector is currently offering a 12 months contract role for a highly proficient Process Engineer / Process Commissioning Engineer.
Location: South West
The key skills required for this role are as follows
- Wastewater experience essential
- Ability to assist with process design, Mass balancing, process documentation, risk assessment including design
- Work and design P&ID
- Chemical engineering
- Biowaste and Biosolids projects
- Client meeting and ownership of project from process design to completion
- Commission and assist commissioning team
- Communication skill is key
- Able to work with both electrical and mechanical team in process plants
- Actively develop and improve process
- Compliant with H&S
- Risk assessment
- O&M manuals
- Assist R&D team
Please apply with your most recent CV
- Commissioning Process Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'