De Lacy Executive seeks an experienced Process Engineer for a feed plant in North West Scotland. My client is an Innovative and progressive International company who are world leaders in their unique field.
This is a senior site leadership role and the successful candidate will be required to engage and develop staff and improve site capabilities. You will be responsible for creating an environment in which health & safety and quality is paramount, and the continuous optimisation and improvement in the processes and plant equipment is present and achieving tangible results.
You will responsible for the management of data to provide analysis of the process, enabling statistics and process results to be analysed and acted upon to deliver industry leading results for plant performance.
This is a hands on role and you will predominantly be working on the technical side of the extrusion plant.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject. Exceptional Factory Production experience will be considered in lieu of educational qualifications
- Highly skilled engineer with a proven track record
- Ability to develop and utilise a key set of engineering measures of every plant/line to maximise performance
- High IT literacy
- Ability to communicate and engage at all levels of the organisation, from production floor to Senior Leadership Team
- Strong influencer with hands on experience of coaching/mentoring and knowledge transfer process
- Financial acumen , keen analytical thinker using data to drive action
- Comprehensive understanding and practical application of Lean & CI tools / techniques across all levels of organisation (external qualification preferred)
- Demonstrable track record of driving change and improvement programs within supply chain
An excellent remuneration package is on offer dependant on experience
- Process Engineering
- Production Engineering