JOB TITLE: Process Engineer
COMPANY: Marches Biogas
SALARY: £25,000 - £40,000 based on experience
LOCATION: Ludlow, Shropshire
Marches Biogas is an anaerobic digestion (AD) engineering company that was formed in 2009. The company has extensive experience and knowledge of plant design, equipment manufacture, installation, commissioning and 'operation and maintenance’ from over 30 years of working within the industry and having built and maintained over 40 anaerobic digestion plants across the UK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Process Engineer to join the Principle Biogas division of Marches Biogas. This division is comprised of independent anaerobic digestion consultants who offer support and technical expertise to a number of anaerobic digestion sites across the country.
As a Process Engineer you will work with a team in order to develop and improve the current process, method and equipment to drive positive change and improve efficiency across multiple anaerobic digestion sites in the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research existing processes and equipment used in wastewater and Anaerobic Digestion processes
- Monitor existing plant processes and analyse results of trials conducted at these operations with a view to enhancement and development
- Design and re-design of new build and existing plants across the UK
- Develop ideas to improve processes, enhancing output and driving efficiency across the plant operations
- Design solutions to implement innovative new ideas
- Handling technical enquiries
- Supporting onsite technicians to enhance and optimise the output of the plants
- Site and office-based activity requiring occasional on-site visits to analyse their current processes and operations
The ideal person for this role must be degree qualified in an engineering or related discipline and have the ability to read engineering drawings, ideally with some CAD knowledge.
You should be self-motivated and process-driven, with a sound understanding of the importance of accountability and achieving results.
Our Ideal Person:
- You will be degree qualified in an engineering or related discipline.
- You will have a keen interest in Renewable Energy and Anaerobic Digestion processes.
If you think you have the drive and resilience to succeed in this exciting process engineering role, please apply today.
Discovery Executive are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job