The salary on offer for this position is negotiable and is assessed on a case by case basis.
The Process Engineer will be providing engineering support to operations and delivering all maintenance activities at the site to high standards of compliance with all business and regulatory requirements. The focus of the work is to ensure that facilities and manufacturing processes operate robustly and safely, and in compliance with cGxP regulations where appropriate. The Process Engineer will be a subject matter expert on key processes and systems and will provide technical support and advice on projects to which they are assigned.
The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the following:
· Providing process engineering support to site facilities, including design reviews, commission & validation support of utilities including HVAC & Building Management Systems
· Supporting the management of the site maintenance program to ensure that plant and facilities are kept safe and compliant with statutory regulation and company procedures.
· Developing, maintaining and controlling site engineering documentation, including engineering specifications and drawings
· Leading investigative studies when facility, plant and equipment issues arise
As a Process Engineer, you will have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering or equivalent working experience
· Demonstrate track record of delivering projects in the pharmaceutical industry or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment
· Knowledge across a variety of plant and utilities commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41400 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job