Process Engineer (Chemical)
£45,000 per annum + benefits
Well established client, based in Grays, are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to strengthen their existing team.
- Increase manufacturing efficiency through improved equipment performance;
- Solve technical problems systemically;
- Analyse downtime and quality feedback data and create action plans accordingly;
- Upgrade the production process and implement fixes by working with other functional engineers and technicians;
- Provide day-to-day support for equipment issues;
- Support other functional engineers in accomplishing day to day actions, including control/instrument, mechanical, and electrical;
- Manage the process rigorously using current engineering/design/equipment documents;
- Perform other related tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Mechanical/Chemical/Mechatronics Graduate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with strong process skills.
- Maintain a safe, compliant and protective operation.
- Listen to our customers and respond quickly to customer concerns.
- Strive for continued improvement.
- Willing and eagerness to learn.
- Maintain positive "Can Do" attitude, positive team spirit.