Senior Process Engineer with Bio Gas knowledge.
In this role you would be responsible for detailing complex projects in the area of ??(waste) water treatment, water reuse, waste-to-value and raw material recovery. You would also be expected to provide the technical expertise in the field of Bio Gas.
In addition, the activities include:
- To provide the technical advice and expertise in relation to Bio Gas.
- To review the Process documents (PFDs/P&IDs etc) of the Project Team you are working with.
- To lead and develop the philosophy of the process.
- To liaise with external technical suppliers to check the technical aspects of their equipment.
- Sometimes visit clients with process problems and make plan of approach to come to a solution.
- Making project calculations such as drafting mass balance, pump and chemical calculations.
- Solving technical problems at the customer through site surveys and / or evaluations and analyses.
- Assist commissioning engineers with the start-up of an Anaerobic Plant via phone or email and perhaps in person if required.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'