£18.00 to £23.80
An opportunity has arisen for a Process Engineer to work for an international food manufacturer based in Birmingham.
The person would need to have
- An engineering/food science background
- Experience in Process Development and Process Commercialisation
- Represent Process R&D in multi-functional project meetings with minimal to no supervision
- Provide Process leadership in projects with minimal to no supervision
- Manage project communications relating to process issues, including commercial team and Supply chain team with minimal to no supervision
- Ensure all process procedures and methodologies are adhered to
- Develop process specifications for given project
- Proven background in process engineering skills in food industry.
- Apply process knowledge to specific projects.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Process feasibility.
- Chemical Engineering/Food science.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'