Process Engineer - 12 Month FTC
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review project designs and installations to ensure that they are in compliance with safety, health and environmental legislation.
2. You will ensure that designs and installations comply with the requirements of cGMP and other appropriate quality standards.
3. As the Process Engineer you will prepare relevant process engineering documents (e.g. project P&IDs, project scope documents, control strategies etc.) for engineering projects and participate in these projects in accordance to the Engineering Project Request Systems.
4. You will optimise project costs by comparing tenders against price, delivery, quality and functionality, and ensure successful delivery of engineering projects to agreed cost, and time frames.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemical or Process Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience of working in a Pharmaceutical environment or fine chemical manufacturing and an awareness of working in a GMP environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with process design, commissioning and production support of primary pharmaceutical, batch process manufacture.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Chemical Engineer | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Chemical | Commissioning | Design | Installation | Projects |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'