POSITION: Process Development Chemist
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000p/a
An amazing opportunity to join a well-established chemical manufacturer based in Kirkby, Liverpool.
As a Process Development Chemist, you will be lab based developing synthetic routes of new products into full scale production as well as trouble shooting current plant processes.
- Bsc or Msc in Chemistry or related discipline
- Preference for organic chemistry but not essential
- Experience/interest in practical chemistry
- Ability to plan and execute long term programs of development
- Excellent levels of communication enabling you to deal with all levels of personnel within the department.
- Proficient IT skills
Hours of work are 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
£18,500 - £22,000 depending upon experience, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pensions.
Please contact Nicola at HR GO recruitment on or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'