CY Partners are currently looking to recruit two Chemical R&D Technicians on initial 18 month contracts on behalf of a growing, Teesside based Chemical & Pharmaceutical CDMO.
In this role you will become part of a team responsible for the large scale (multi litre) laboratory scale manufacture or Chemical & Pharmaceutical compounds. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with an interest in Organic Chemical Synthesis to gain valuable industry experience.
- Minimum BSc or MChem degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related subject (or equivalent experience)
- An interest and knowledge of Organic Chemistry and the Chemical manufacturing process
- Prior Industry experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP requirements
- Access to personal transport (due to site location)
If this is a role that would interest you then please feel free to contact Graham Hankinson at CY Partners for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Chemical Processing
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- R&D Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'