Established in the UK in 2007, Santander Operations (formerly Geoban) provides Operational Services to more than 14 million Santander UK customers (4.6 million 1 | 2 | 3 World customers), and 600,000 business and corporate customers. With over 3,000 employees, based at over 10 UK sites supporting over 800 Santander UK branches.
Working for Santander Operations as a Process Design and Control Oversight, you will be responsible for providing consultancy and supporting services to Santander to enable the delivery of business solutions that are consistent with company goals and objectives as well as to develop strategic programmes through innovative thinking and implementation.
Working with Management and various teams the role will involve you advising on a variety of aspects including identifying strategic opportunities, threats to the business and to develop strategies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s shareholder value performance targets.
To be successful in this position you will have/be -
- Proven analytical and Problem analysis skills
- Able to organise own workload and meet deadlines and targets
- Able to draw meaningful conclusions from data and undertake data analysis.
- Able to contribute to discussions on the aims and strategy for the team and department.
- Strong skills within Excel ,Word and Powerpoint
- Personal development plans established and agreed with line manager and worked towards.
- Relevant knowledge and skills developed.
- Opportunities sought to improve personal contribution through training and development.
- Develop in line with needs for current and future career plans.
- Able to present work and information to a group of people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Works effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication
Pay Rate - £150 per day
Working days - Monday - Friday
Start Date - 30/04/18
Location - Santander House, Grafton Gate East, Milton Keynes
This position is a contractor role and candidates must be set up under an Umbrella company or as a Limited Company prior to the start of the role.
To apply click the link below now!