Polkadotfrog are looking for a Process Improvement Project Manager with regulatory experience to join a reputable bio-pharmaceutical company on the outskirts of Cambridge.
This research-based biopharmaceutical company discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines who seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract offers an opportunity to work as part of an International Project Management team.
The successful candidate must have a change management certification and/or process certification (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma) with 5+ years of Business Process Improvement. Ideally, they will have an understanding of the regulatory landscape within pharmaceuticals.
They will be required to lead and/or project manage projects focusing on delivering compliant, efficient, scalable processes to support international Regulatory Affairs (RA) business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Develop project plans and timelines for individual process improvement projects.
- Define the scope and approach to ensure individual project delivery.
- Manage multiple projects in accordance with business goals.
- Lead and/or project manage process improvement activities using operational excellence methodologies and tools, for example value stream mapping, business process redesign, Lean / Six Sigma, root cause analysis, etc to develop compliant, efficient, scalable processes to support the International Regulatory Affairs business
- Support training roll out and provide change management guidance to ensure sustainable implementation / transformation.
- Support the development of process documentation e.g. manuals, help documents, work instructions, training materials and forms.
- Proactively communicate with sponsors regarding project status, risks and mitigation of issues, and dependencies across projects
Must Have Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on a number of projects with tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to clearly define problem statements and define new processes/deliverables to meet project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Advanced experience of MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
A degree in a scientific field is preferred.