North East Lincolnshire
Great salary and benefits
Don't miss out. APPLY NOW!!!
Purpose of the Job:
To control the process of manufacture for the plant, ensuring that the relevant testing is prioritised to allow maximum productivity. Controlling and assuring that high quality standards are maintained at all times with the end goal being that the products despatched from site are within the required specification stipulated by the customers.
- Ensure Compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility.
- Promote the company core values of team working, communication, decision making, diversity, leadership and high performance
- To champion the company's quality procedures to ensure that the objectives are achieved
- Test all products at relevant stages of the production process
- To ensure all products despatched are within specification, if they are not the Quality Manager or deputy in absence must be informed and approval sought
- Authorise minor additions or adjustments to batches material during processing in order to achieve the final product within specification
- Work closely with the Shift Manager to plan activities over a short, medium and long term basis that will ensure continuous improvement
- Have a good communication stream with the production teams regarding any Quality issues that may affect the production process
- All laboratory work must be conducted in an accurate manner in line with the training received
- All laboratory records and SAP data must be filled in an accurate manner and in a timely manner
- Cover colleges absence's
- Completion of personal initiatives set by the Quality Manager alongside the individuals objectives set in the annual appraisal
- Keep and maintain site housekeeping standards at all times.
Education: Degree or HND/HNC in Chemical, Engineering, Chemistry or related production discipline
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in a laboratory and/or production environment background