Process chemistry - Synthetic chemistry
My client is a global biotech that specialise in creative medicines to treat serious and life-threatening diseases who are seeking an experienced Process Chemist to join their process chemistry department.
- Performs advanced, complex experimental troubleshooting and method development
- "Multi-tasks" to effectively manage his/her efforts on multiple activities and/or projects
- Prepares, isolates and analyses compounds produced using standard isolation techniques (crystallisation, chromatography)
- Scours relevant scientific literature within field and surveys broadly beyond own discipline/field
- Innovates on technical methodology to a high degree to improve outcomes and achieve results
Key Skills and Qualifications
- A MSc/PhD in Synthetic Chemistry or related field
- Proven industry experience
- Strong experience within analytical characterisation in a number of techniques including High-performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Method development experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory submissions, briefing documents, and CMC documentation is desirable.
- Oxfordshire Area
- Competitive Salary £35k-£45k (depending on experience)
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.