Extra Talent Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Process Automation Engineer on behalf of an exciting, expanding, software company. This role includes implementing advanced automation and orchestration solutions including configuration, enhancement, implementation and integration. The successful candidate will become expert with market-leading Process Automation software and represent the vendor on projects with customers and partners.
- Knowledge transfer
- Documentation of Orchestration requirements into detailed design documents
- Configuration of functionality
- Commissioning and sign off of deployed solutions
- Development of additional software code as required
- Testing of systems, configuration and software code
- Co-ordination where required with other departments
- Assisting with Pre-sales (e.g. responding to RFPs), defining and agreeing deliverables with the customer.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong Process Automation and/or Business Orchestration tools experience (CA HPOO, CA ITPAM, Automic & Opalis etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and understanding of the project life cycle
- Experience with software code development (preferably C#)
- Previous Continuous Integration experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job