We are currently recruiting for a Process and Systems Administrator to work for our Overland Road Freight team who will be responsible for supporting the operational and commercial activities of the UK road freight business unit. Working as part of a specialist team you will have primary responsibility for tender management, business analysis and project and customer implementation support to help support in driving change and focusing on continuous improvement.
This role will be based working out of Minworth, Birmingham initially but would require the successful candidate to work from our new operations hub in East Midlands once the site opens in spring 2019.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analysing and managing the administration of sales performance and bonuses to sales branches through
management and monitoring of the monthly sales performance league and sales incentive competition results
- Develop a collaborative relationship with the sales teams to help assist with monthly bonus preparation
and quarterly bonus calculations
- Preparation of targets for the sales team
- Provide support in managing ad hoc sales campaigns and reporting results to Overland community.
- Support sales branches with the control of key account rate management through maintenance of the
systems and control tracker
- Ensure Monthly communication and management of rates to be reviewed to branches
- Creation of trading overview analysis reports
- Monthly KPI Creation for inclusion in management meetings
- Manage the resolution or escalation of operational system issues through daily review of IT system
issues via the ticketing system and liaison with the IT development team to resolve issues and analyse the cause of issues
- Assist with new system functionality testing and creation of training material on an ad-hoc basis.Assist in the creation of ad-hoc network and branch business analysis for the management team.
Your skills and experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within a logistics or supply chain background, experience and knowledge of Road Freight would be advantageous
- Analytical skills and the ability to understand complex date and ensure attention to detail
- Computer Literate and advanced knowledge of Excel is key
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict timelines
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'