The Company MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the County Durham area who are looking for a specialist production operator.
- Mixing and weighing of a variety of products, ensuring items are within the required weight on industrial scales
- Manually transporting materials within the production facility they are delivered in a safe and correct manner
- Operation and setting of a variety of machinery, including making amendments to the machinery where required
- Filling capsule hoppers, with bags weight approximately 10-15 kg
- Performing of quality inspections checking items are within precision standard
- Following basic instructions prior to the manufacturing
- Recording information and date in to the production management system, and printing of confidential documentations
- Should have the ability to operation a variety of different areas within the manufacturing facility
- Previous experience within food, drink, electronics or pharmaceutical manufacturing would be advantageous due to the training expected
- Opportunities for a permanent contract
- Excellent company to work for
- Monday - Friday (08:00 - 16:30 pm
- Must be flexible for overtime
- £9.00 per hour initially during the training period
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'