Process and CDD VP, Up To £80,000
A unique opportunity to work for a Tier One Investment Bank who are looking for a Process and CDD VP to join their AML operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the delivery of CDD & related process changes globally.
As a Process & CDD Consultant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring all changes are delivered consistently globally - regional CDD application or process variation
- Improving effectiveness of AML Operations by enhancing the due diligence up front to understand global operational impacts driven by change and what is required to successfully implement required changes
- Organising, participating and managing regular CDD review forums/routines with the wider AML/KYC team(s)
- Developing and implementing process improvement recommendations and procedural updates derived from changes to policy, technology adoption, process enhancements and remediation of control weaknesses / gaps
- Assisting as an SME in remediation efforts from global and regional policies and standards for GBAM AML Ops
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.