Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We're 24/7, we're multi-channel and we're truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer's journey with us something we're proud of. We're an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we're reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it's having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success.
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture - we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
The role: Process and Engagement Analyst - Italian
Who does it report to: Process and Engagement Team Leader
Direct Reports: None
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To document, maintain and translate a library of business processes and policies for all business areas within Customer Care.
- To create and translate engaging and informative communication for the Operation detailing any changes to customer facing processes
- To support the CC Transformation Team, working with stakeholders within Customer Care to ensure processes and policies are followed correctly.
- To support the Process and Engagement Team Leader with any projects which impact Customer Care processes.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities in processes to drive Customer Satisfaction, productivity and FCR improvements and protecting the business from risk.
- To ensure change to any process can be quantified via MI/feedback.
- Engaging SMT, PMO and Business Stakeholders in sign off for any change.
- Liaising with Operational Managers across all sites to ensure the smooth roll out of any change to process or policy.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are kept up to date and easily referenceable.
Skills and experience you will need:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a customer care operation.
- Experience of using analytical skills to problem solve and identify solutions.
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Excellent knowledge of the ASOS Tone of Voice.
- Excellent knowledge of general customer care business processes within a customer care environment.
- Experience in planning and implementing small scale change in a fast environment.
- Experience of communicating with people across multiple sites at all levels of the business.
- Experience of writing internal comms is an advantage.
- A knowledge of documenting and engineering business processes through own knowledge, workshops and interviews would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong customer focus and willingness to promote service excellence within the team
- Ability to recognise when an issue is escalating and act on this in an appropriate way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
- Professional and committed approach to work
- Constructive approach to giving feedback and ideas to improve the customer experience
- Be native or fluent in written Italian
- Be fluent in spoken in English
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job