Search Consultancy Ltd is currently working with a Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC) in the Merseyside area and we currently have a vacancy for a Senior Case Manager. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until at least the end of August 2018 and is paying up to £22.99 an hour.
Main Purpose of Post:
Proactively manage and support the rehabilitation of service users to contribute to the overall objective to reduce re-offending across the Community
Rehabilitation Company (CRC). Ensure the contract objectives and sentence of the court are delivered through the Interchange Operating Model, including group induction, assessment, management of risk, supervision planning, commissioning and delivery of interventions. Demonstrate a personalised approach with a focus on enablers and strengths of the individual. Support the Flex Team to deliver objectives by managing complex/higher risk cases and overseeing/supporting Case Managers.
* Proactively engage with service users with the aim of sustained rehabilitation
* Manage a caseload of the more complex/higher risk cases based on evidence-informed assessment(s), including Risk of Serious Recidivism (RSR) score
* Demonstrate and provide evidence of understanding protected characteristics and working to meet specific requirements
* Monitor service user progress for the duration made by the sentence of the court
* Comply with and contribute to children and adult safeguarding duties
* Provide practice oversight and guidance to Case Managers as required (informal coaching and mentoring)
* Demonstrate collaborative working within the Flex Team; sharing practice and skills, and promoting a team ethos
* Proactively take responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships and networks, including but not limited to Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARAC) and Domestic Violence (DV) multi-agency relationships, to ensure appropriate support and engagement with service users
* Actively manage risk and take responsibility for recognising when risk escalation is required and take the necessary action
* Contribute and supply information for the court as required, e.g., breach or not guilty plea
* Responsible for recording and record keeping in line with company policy and procedures
* Certificate of Qualification in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work, Diploma in Probation Studies, CJL or equivalent
* Relevant experience Working with individuals with challenging behaviour,
* Ability to enforce standards and procedures
* Working/volunteering in the Criminal Justice System
* Understanding the importance of performance and quality in practice
* Knowledge of the Criminal Justice System
* Knowledge of penal policy
* Knowledge of rehabilitation, including evidence-based theoretical underpinning to practice
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Catherine Yates at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age