This is a full time, permanent position in the Shropshire area, managing a low-medium risk caseload of offenders.
Your duties will include:
- To supervise offenders in line with service standards, providing offender management and interventions which aim to reduce risks of harm and re-offending.
- To enforce orders and licences, prepare breach reports and attend court to present evidence if required.
- To work effectively with prisons in order to support the end to end management of offenders within prisons and the community.
- To organise and complete records of supervision and provide monitoring information, maintaining and using up to date administrative and information systems/technology. In line with service standards, policies and procedures.
- To contribute to offender learning activity requirements and other accredited programmes as relevant to your role.
- To take on specific responsibilities, representing the Service in maintaining links with external organisations identified as relevant to the achievement of service and team objectives.
- To participate in and contribute to supervision, performance appraisal and training programmes.
- To attend and participate in team meetings, contributing to the maintenance and development of the team and its performance
You will need to possess good IT skills and be able to ensure work is completed accurately within the timescales required. You will be able to multi-agency work to ensure the needs of the offender are supported.
You will be able to communicate effectively with others including Court staff and Offenders and have the ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies and your team.
A current DBS is required for this role, which we can process for you, along with a relevant qualification - DipPS, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent of another Probation or Social Work related qualification.
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- An assigned consultant
- £500 Refer a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Seven and in return, you can earn £500 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have successfully worked 100 hours or once they have passed their probationary period*.
This job is advertised by Gurmail Singh; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Gurmail on or g. singh@ sevencj. com