Our client, a respected law firm in the South East, are seeking a probate practitioner, to work a mixture of home and office working across their office locations in North Kent.
They are a well-established firm with excellent, long-term relationships with clients. The team is friendly and committed with an excellent local reputation.
The role will include managing and developing a caseload of mainly Probate files, but will include Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Wills. Some experience within conveyancing would be preferred.
- You will have experience managing a Wills and Probate caseload independently, some conveyancing experience is desirable.
- Applications are welcome from Solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives and Non-Admitted Private Client Practitioners
- STEP or SFE accreditation preferred but not essential
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Salary is negotiable for the right candidate
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Probate Practitioner to join this progressive firm.
- Private client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"