We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Probate Paralegal to join a legal firm in Harrogate on a full-time, permanent basis.
Your primary role will be to provide direct support to the Fee Earner(s) to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Assist with the accurate and efficient undertaking of fee-earning under the supervision and instruction of the Wills and Probate Head of Department, managing your own case load where possible.
- Provide effective support and typing services to the Wills and Probate Head of Department.
- Daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client’s files.
- Prepare estate accounts/invoices.
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm in all dealings with clients and others.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'