< £35,000 (depending on experience)
This highly reputable business are expanding organically and are therefore looking for a number of experienced Probate Lawyers / Probate Paralegals to join their thriving team.
You will be required to provide legal advice and support without the legal jargon and provide the best customer care possible. You will work closely with other areas of the business to cross sell the business services.
This role offers excellent progression opportunities with a new transparent framework to allow you to map out your legal career.
You will be required to manage a caseload of probate matters including estate administration and therefore you will have a keen interest in this area of law and providing the best customer service possible.
Skills / Experience
- Experienced Paralegal / Legal Executive Lawyer or Junior Solicitor
- STEP accredited is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience dealing with probate cases and managing a file load and a deep understanding of the same
- A passion for probate law
- Able to communicate well with clients and build a rapport with customers
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Able to manage case management systems
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
- Private Client